If you're a breastfeeding mama, get the Haakaa Gen. 3 Silicone Breast Pump and Baby Bottle Top in one handy combo! Express directly into the detachable silicone bottle with the pump, then swap the flange for the baby bottle teat for easy feeding straight from the bottle!
Haakaa Generation 3 keeps the same simple and effective breast pump design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle for easy feeding or storage! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). The Gen. 3 range includes a feeding spoon head for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from medical-grade silicone and non-toxic PP & PPSU, this compact pump and bottle top combo is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
The bottle teat included in this set is a Slow Flow teat
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Easy and effective milk expression.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Silicone bottle body provides great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake while feeding.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.